As the cooler Indian winter has now shyly receded, the Brahmasthan of India is warming up in temperature and quiet activity. Arlene and I wanted to share with you some of the news and feelings from our last six months there.
- As Maharishi had planned, and under the brilliant organizational leadership of Brahmachari Dr. Girish Varma ji, several more groups every day are performing a special peace and prosperity performance for the world, Adbhutshanti Yagya.
- With the kind assistance of the wonderful Gelderloos family and the generous donors of Great Britain, five of the two-story Pandit buildings which had been partially completed, have now been finished, and work is just now starting to finish an additional five more such buildings, all at the main Karaundi campus.
- We are working on a plan to finish several buildings at the Bijauri campus and then have courses there for men and ladies from around the world. This will be the first time that those from outside India can come to the Brahmasthan of India – to enjoy the benefits of long rounding programs, knowledge meetings and listening live to Pandit recitation. I hope to have more specific news on dates for when this will be ready in the coming months. Arlene and I, and all the Rajas who have spent the winter and early spring there, are sure that this will be a startlingly enormous blessing for those choosing to participate.
- We have just added a blog to our Pandit website, where you can find Brahmasthan updates. Right now you will find comments from supporters, recording their experiences in supporting the Pandits. We think you might really enjoy reading these expressions from around the world (click here to visit the blog).
- Many times people ask us about the possibility of listening to live performances of Yagyas. In that regard, Arlene and I wanted to remind everyone of a great gift that Maharishi ji offered. As you may recall, Maharishi organized that channel 2 at http://www.maharishichannel.in would play Rudrabhishek live, every day, from the Brahmasthan at 6:30 am. 9:30 am, 12:30 pm and 3:30 pm Indian time. (India is 4 1/2 hours ahead of Central European Time and 10 1/2 hours ahead of East Coast US time). Arlene and I have been so much enjoying this blessed performance and keep hoping that others are being connected and having a chance to appreciate this.
The safe keeping of this most needed, precious heritage is in all of our hands, and Arlene, Lauren and I again want to deeply thank all of those who are doing all they can to support our dear Pandits. It is such a heartening thrill every day when I get the report, donor by donor, of who has again kindly helped. It is so needed, so appreciated and so powerful in its effect. Every donation, large and small, from every well wisher of the Maharishi Vedic Pandits and peace in our world, is going to be necessary to bring Maharishi's vision of the Brahmasthan to reality.
Together we will accomplish this goal – first 8,000 Maharishi Vedic Pandits at the Brahmasthan of India and through that, an ongoing program to bring to the full flowering of the bright destiny of our dear world — heavenly life.
With very best wishes,
Jai Guru Dev
Harris, Arlene, and Lauren Kaplan
P.S. If this newsletter was forwarded to you by a friend, you can sign up to have future issues sent directly to you by clicking here.
If you would like to support the Vedic Pandits at the Brahmasthan you can make an on-line donation here.
You can learn more about the scientific basis of creating world peace, by visiting Technology of Peace on our website.